Meet my youngest three little ones. To some, they may not be so small, but to me, no matter how old my kids are, they will always be my babies.
I asked them some questions for this blog post, and here are their adorable, and somewhat questionable answers.
1. If you could change one rule that your family has, what would you change?
Hudson-"I would make it so we aren't allowed to make dumb choices."
Lily-"I would change the "no screens" rule."
Henry-"I would make it so that we could ALWAYS have playdates."
2. What is something that makes your family special?
Hudson-"We have the same amount of boys as girls in our family."
Lily-"That we love each other a lot."
Henry-"Dad always gets Christmas Day off of work so we can spend it together."
3. Are you a good friend? Why do you think so?
Hudson-"Yes, I share lots of things."
Lily-"Yes, I do whatever my friends like if we are allowed to."
Henry-"No, my friends think I'm annoying." (We'll have to get to the bottom of this one)
4. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Lily-"I wouldn't want to be invisible."
Henry-"Steal money from my mom's purse and buy something at the store." (also-this clearly needs to be addressed)
5. What is the best gift you have ever given? Why was it so special?
Hudson-"I gave...I don't know."
Lily-"The pony I made. I gave them something unique."
Henry-"I gave Gavin a Lego set and it was special because I got Elijah the same one."
6. What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
Hudson-"Mom and Dad boss me around."
Lily-"I need to listen to my mom and dad."
Henry-"Babysitting other kids, especially when they don't listen."
7. If you were a teacher, and the kids in your class wouldn't listen to you, what would you do?
Hudson-"I would turn off the lights."
Lily-"I would turn off the lights."
Henry-"I would teach them that when I say "macaroni and cheese" they'd have to stop and say "everybody freeze."
8. Where is your favourite place in the world?
Hudson-"Great Wolf Lodge."
9. If you could give one gift to every single child in the world, what gift would you give?
Hudson-"A Christmas card that was translated into all the different languages."
Henry-"The best gift in the world, L-O-V-E."
10. What five words do you think most describe you?
Hudson-"Huggable, loveable, Christian, strong, child."
Lily-"Funny, smart, child, Christian, artist."
Henry-"Happy, caring, helpful, kind, huggable."
11. If you could invent something that would make life easier for people, what would you invent?
Henry-"A tube system that makes you travel around the world faster."
12. If you could make one rule that everyone in the world had to follow, what rule would you make?
Hudson-"Be a Christian!!!!!"
Lily-"Never jump, or push of cliffs."
Henry-"A really weird one, not to believe in Santa because he is a fake guy in a fat suit."
And that's a snapshot into the minds of my 6, 8 and 9 year olds. <3
Would you like your children photographed like this in my Grimsby, Ontario studio? Click these links for more information on having your own maternity, newborn, baby or family portraits created. Reflections of Life Photography is a Niagara, ON photographer specializing in natural light maternity, newborn, baby and family photography. Call 905 309 5000 or email email@example.com for more details.
Karen of Reflections of Life Photography is a Niagara ON newborn photographer located in Southern Ontario, also specializing in family, newborn and baby photography in Oakville and Toronto.