15 Creative Ways to Laugh More
You know those moments where you laugh so hard, it almost becomes silent? Like joy is a fountain inside of you that cannot be contained and something has hit you in a way that just leaves you giggling? Notice how you feel after that and how full of life and goodness you feel?
That's a good thing. Laughter is such a good thing. It is healing and hope for so many of us.
We can put things in our lives to create more joy and laughter as we make it a priority. You don't have to wait for something to be funny or make you laugh, but you can create a life that makes room for it. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Spend time with people that you think are so funny.
- Watch a movie or television show you know will get you laughing.
- Tell your funny stories.
- Make silly faces with your kids.
- Start fake laughing and you'll start really laughing!
- Create a Pinterest board of things that make you chuckle.
- Hang out with your children.
- Do something creative (like finger painting!)
- Dance like no one is watching!
- Do something silly like rolling down a hill or talking in an accent.
- Start a gratitude journal. See the funny and light things even in the hard stuff.
- Get on YouTube and find videos that make you smile.
- Don't take yourself so seriously.
- Start with a smile.
- Talk it out. It helps us to laugh ourselves.
Find joy. Make room for it. Watch life feel more full.
For best results, call 905 309 5000 or email email@example.com to reserve your session while you’re still expecting. This ensures a place for you in my schedule, allows you plenty of time to review your photographic options, and gives you peace of mind to know that it’s all taken care of.